We Service Homes and Apartments in Downtown Fort Wayne
Downtown Fort Wayne is the heart of Fort Wayne city. It is a vibrant locale with tree-lined streets and plenty of facilities and amenities including its fast-growing Arts Campus, the 8-mile riverfront trials as well as the vibrant and dynamic Promenade Park which is the hub of Fort Wayne. Downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana has lots of family-friendly attractions that you can immerse yourself in.
- EVENTS: There are a number of exhibitions at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art that run throughout the year. You can access the event calendar online to check out the upcoming art exhibitions and events. The museum is particularly active from the month of September onwards. The Allen County Public Library has a large collection of books as well as a number of literary events.
- PARKS: The Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory located at 1100 S Calhoun St is an enclosed botanical conservatory that is situated in downtown Fort Wayne, an oasis of sorts with lush cascades of gardens, a waterfall, Sonoran Desert environment, and tropical palms. You can grab some fresh produce at Fort Wayne’s Farmers Outdoor Midweek Market which takes place at McCulloch Park.
- SPORTS: For some sizzling baseball action in head over to Parkview Field.
- FAMILY: Artlink Gallery in Fort Wayne is the perfect destination for a visual arts journey. At the 1860 Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, you can see intricate stained-glass patterns dating back to the 19th century. There is also the family-friendly Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo with an exhibition of the Indonesian rainforest and African savannah.
- Mercantile on Main is a fairly well-maintained antique shop that is located on 1753 W Main St which stocks some really beautiful timeless selections.
- Fancy & Staple is a downtown gift shop located at 1111 Broadway where you can find various unique, and smartly-curated gift items.
- The Point Restaurant is a family restaurant on 3039 Goshen Rd with both dine-in and takeaway options.
- For some Latin flair, check out Proximo on 898 S Harrison, which serves delectable meals and has a full bar and patio.
There are more more things to do in Fort Wayne’s thriving downtown including concerts, shows, culture, festivals, arts, and even top-notch culinary spots to indulge your taste buds in. No matter your interests and preferences, there is always something for everyone in Downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana including excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment options. You can also find a number of service businesses in Downtown Fort Wayne, including professional cleaning services such as CleanMyTribe.
We clean in Downtown Fort Wayne, Grabill, Monroeville, Riverfront, Allen County, and other Fort Wayne neighborhoods.